Terms & Conditions
ONLINE SHOP’S REGULATIONS
Dear Customers, we would like to present the Regulations of https://www.panapufa.com/ Online Shop, hereinafter referred to as “the Regulations”. The Regulations determine the rules of using the Online Shop, rules for providing Services by the Seller, rules for placing Orders for unique products available in the Online Shop’s offer, rules for delivery. The Regulations were prepared on the basis of the provisions of the Act
of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, the Civil Code and the Directive 1999/44 / EC of May 25, 1999 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods and associated guarantees.
The following terms are used in the Regulations, which should be understood as follows:
1) The administrator of personal data – an authority, organizational unit, entity or person deciding about the purposes and means of processing personal data in accordance with the definition in art. 7 item 4 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection;
2) E-mail address – an email address of the Online Shop, i.e. email@example.com
3) Customer – a natural or legal person and an organizational unit having no legal personality, but to which special regulations grant legal capacity, submitting or placing an Order in the Online Shop;
4) Shopping Cart – an Online Shop space available to the Customer individually, in which the Customer has the opportunity to collect the necessary information about the purchase they are making at the moment and the details of the Order;
5) Notification – an email sent to the Customer’s email address provided while filling in the Order Form in the Online Shop, containing specific information;
6) Product – a movable item available in the Online Shop that is the subject of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller;
7) Online Shop – store run by the Seller where Customers can purchase Products in the Seller’s offer via the Internet;
8) Seller – The owner of the Shop is Magdalena Kraus-Wilkońska, Tax Identification Number /NIP/: 7532261443, ul. Koszykarska 67, 54-134 Wrocław, phone number
+48 790 767 242;
9) Sale Agreement – a distance agreement between the Seller and the Customer, the subject
of which is the purchase of Products in the Online Shop’s offer;
10) Service – a service provided electronically by the Seller as a part of business activity involving Customer’s account management.;
11) Order – Customer’s declaration of will aiming directly to the conclusion of Sale Agreement, in which the Customer specifies its details.
§2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) The Administrator of personal data provided by the Customer, as a result of using the Online Shop, is the Seller.
3) The prices in the Online Shop shall be provided in Polish zlotys, euros and American dollars, depending on the option selected on the website. These prices include VAT tax.
4) Sale Agreement shall be concluded the moment the Customer receives the Notification
of acceptance for the Order processing. The placement of Order is not a guarantee of the shop accepting it.
5) In order to use the Shop, including browsing the products and placing orders for Products, it is required to have device with the access to the Internet and web browser, keyboard or other device enabling correct completion of electronic forms, which is necessary for the proper Order submission, active email account and properly configured Web browser that accepts cookies files.
§3. REGULATIONS OF PLACING ORDERS
1) To guarantee each customer the maximum convenience and flexibility the Online Shop allows
to purchase without registering.
2) First, the Customer should select the Product from the Seller’s offer specifying its parameters, and then add the Product to the cart by clicking the ADD TO CART button. By clicking this button, the Product is transferred to the shopping cart and the Customer can continue shopping.
3) In order to finish shopping in the Online Shop, the Customer enters the Cart by clicking on its icon available in the upper right corner of the Online Shop.
4) After checking the Product information in the Cart, in order to finalize the Order, click the ORDER button.
5) After clicking the ORDER button, the Customer is transferred to the Order form, which should be completed by entering the data required by the form and submitting the required statements of will.
6) The final confirmation of the submission is made by clicking the ORDER WITH PAYMENT OBLIGATION button.
7) The placement of order is not a guarantee of the shop accepting it. After placing the Order, the Seller verifies whether the Order may be accepted for processing and sends the Customer the Notification of the acceptance of the Order. The distance Agreement between the Seller and the Customer is concluded while receiving the Notification.
§4. PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
1) The Customer has the option to pay for the Product:
a. by bank transfer on the Seller’s account
b. using PayPall method
c. online transfer
d. payment by card
e. BLIK payment
2) Delivery of purchased Products is carried out by:
a. Poczta Polska,
b. DHL Courier Company;
c. FEDEX Courier Company;
3) Shipment cost of purchased Product depends on the weight of shipment, shipping method and delivery destination. The Customer can read about shipping costs in the Order form.
4) The average time of preparation of the order for shipment is from 2 to 5 working days, except for the delivery of Products which have information (on the Product card) about the extended time of completion and processing of the order. The average shipping time is:
a. 1 business day for delivery in Poland;
b. 2 – 3 days for delivery in Germany;
c. 5-6 days for other European countries;
d. 5-6 days for delivery in North America using FEDEX or about 14 days using Poczta Polska;
e. 5-7 days for delivery in Australia using FEDEX or, 14-20 days using Poczta Polska;
5) Customs fees are not included in the delivery price. The Customer placing an Order outside of the European Union is required to cover additional costs such as customs duties, taxes and customs fees in accordance with local regulations.
6) When the Product is delivered, the Customer shall check carefully the content of the package, the condition of outer packaging and the condition of the ordered Product in the presence of the carrier/ forwarder. In case the package is damaged, the Customer shall not accept it and, in the presence of the courier, open it, possibly make a damage report and document any damage by means of photos or video, then contact the seller as soon as possible in order to clarify the issue.
1) Basis and the range of responsibilities of the Seller towards the Customer, if the sold product has a natural or legal defect (warranty), are defined in the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 and the Directive of 25 May 1999 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods and related guarantees.
2) Every customer shall have the right to submit a complaint. By using the right to complain, the Customer is asked to describe the defect of the Product or Service accurately.
3) The Seller, in the care of the reliable implementation of the Orders, points out that:
a. there may be differences in the color of the Products due to differences in the screen / monitor settings on the device. The Seller provides the possibility to order color samples of wool.
b. to minimize the chemical treatment of the material, the Seller uses natural, unbleached wool. The shade of wool and its thickness might differ slightly in particular factory deliveries. We recommend to order enough wool for one product.
c. due to the natural properties of the fabric, depending on the product’s placement, the dimensions might differ slightly with tolerance of 3% for the length and width of hand-made products
4) Before submitting a complaint and sending the Product, the Customer shall contact the Seller by phone or via email in order to accelerate complaint proceedings.
5) The Seller is obliged to consider the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
6) Every Customer shall be informed of the results of complaint proceedings via email or in writing.
§6. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1) The Customer with a Consumer status, in accordance with art. 27 of the Act on Consumer Rights, may cancel the Agreement concluded with the Shop without providing any reason within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the Product.
2) The Customer with a Consumer status, in accordance with art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, shall have no right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, in which the subject of the service is nonprefabricated item made to the Consumer’s specifications, on the basis of an individual choice or Consumer’s decision.
3) In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Customer shall submit appropriate declaration of will and send it with the Product and information about the Customer’s bank account, to which the Product prices will be refunded.
4) In case of withdrawal from the distance Agreement the costs of packaging and shipping the Products to the Seller are covered by the Customer.
5) Should the Customer withdraw from the Agreement, the Shop shall refund the Customer an amount equal to the product price including the cost of shipping (corresponding the cheapest option) the products to the Customer. Such reimbursement shall be made without delay, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product.
§7. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
1) The Online Shop and all materials published in the Online Store are unique. The layout of the content on the Website as well as its individual parts, such as written materials, photographs, graphics, apps or others, use the general principles of protection provided by the copyright law.
2) All trademarks and brand names mentioned on the Website are subject to relevant legal provisions.
3) Customers do not acquire any rights or licenses by using the content provided on the Website.
4) Copying, distribution, duplication, playback and broadcast, modification, screening, and publication of any content, files, trademarks, images and other materials available on this website is prohibited except for cases specified in applicable law.
§8. FINAL PROVISIONS
1) To all matters not provided herein, relevant provisions of the Polish law shall apply.
2) Every Customer with a Customer status shall have the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints or claims such as:
a. The Arbitration Court, where a Consumer may submit applications to settle any disputes of the concluded Agreements,
b. Muncipal or County (Poviat) Consumer Advocate or social organizations that protect consumer rights.
3) An online platform for settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales or service agreement.
4) The Regulations, together with any attachments, shall form an integral part of the Agreement concluded by the Seller and the Customer.
5) The Regulations oblige from the date of 28 February 2018 until further notice.
ANNEX No 1
TO THE ONLINE SHOP’S REGULATIONS
§1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RULES
1) The administrator of personal data is Magdalena Kraus-Wilkońska, ul. Koszykarska 67,
54-134 Wrocław, phone number +48 790 767 242;
2) According to art. 13 item 1-2 of the Act of 27 April 2016 on Personal Data Protection, below I am sending the information necessary due to the processing of personal data by the Seller.
3) Personal data is processed to submit the Order, to conclude and execute distance Agreements, in order to fulfill other legally justified purposes of administrators or recipients of data and for purposes which the Customer agrees to.
4) The Customer shall have the right to access or rectify their data, the right to delete, limit processing, the right to transfer, the right to oppose, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (* if the processing is based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal)
5) The administrator of personal data ensures that personal data shall be collected, processed and published in the accordance with personal data protection act of the country in which the data is collected.
6) The Customer’s personal data shall be kept for the period necessary to implement the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
7) The Customer shall have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office if the processing of Customer’s personal data violates provisions of the Act of 27 April 2016 on Personal Data Protection.
8) By processing personal data, the administrator is obliged to base on legal grounds for processing the data such as:
1. The Customer’s consent in the Order or Registration Form;
2. The need to implement the Agreement with the Customer;
3. The need to fulfill the legally justified purposes performed by the controllers and data recipients;
9) By using the Online Shop, the Customer allows to process their personal data. Lack of consent for the processing prevents the Seller from completing the Order and performing the Agreement.
§2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. When using the Online Shop, some data is automatically stored on the Seller’s servers for system administration purposes either for statistical or backup purposes. The above data includes:
• name of the Internet supplier
• IP address
• browser software version
• computer operating system
• system logs
2. The Personal Data Administrator processes personal data such as:
• name and surname or company name
• email address
• phone number
§3. NOTIFICATIONS AND COOKIES
1. To benefit fully from the Online Shop’s functionality, in the process of filling in the Order form the Seller may send notifications of the actions performed by the Customer.
3. Cookies files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Customer’s device and are intended for using the Online Store’s websites. Cookies files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the storage time on the device and a unique number.
4. Each browser allows to manage cookie settings in a different way. The Seller prepared links with appropriate instructions. Select the web browser you use from the list below:
a. Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/kb/196955
b. Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
c. Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=pl_PL
d. Firefox- https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
e. Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html